Monday, April 19, 2010

Lauren and Clint - Engagements

I know, I know it has been forever since I have blogged anything, but life is just getting in the way!


I had the honor to photograph Lauren and Clint's engagement session on Sunday afternoon. I am so looking forward to their wedding this summer! Lauren worked with Arturo as a student and now is a fellow grad student with Arturo. She and I have become friends, and I have to say that she is one cool chick! Clint is not too bad either...he loves and adores Lauren and that makes him a winner in my book.

Below are my top ten favorites from the session.






















Aren't they the cutest thing! I had so much fun. Thank you Lauren and Clint for letting me take your picture on Sunday! Can't wait until the big day!

3 comments:

crystal.cattle said...

Wrenn, you're awesome! Maybe I need to have you take some photos of me this summer. I need a good head shot really bad. And there would be no other place I would rather have them taken than in the Flint Hills!

www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

ArturoandWrenn said...

Thank you for the coment Crystal. You are too sweet! I would LOVE to do some head shots for you this summer. Just let me know when you will be in the Flint Hills and we will make it happen. :)

Have a great day!
Wrenn

Catherine Neumayr said...

They look great! Love your photos! Have a great week.

Catherine
www.catherineandluke.com