Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Fever...

So this beautiful weather is giving me Spring Fever and with Spring Fever I have the itch to clean, organize and redo.


Since Arturo is in the thick of calving season out at the Cow/Calf Unite we are not able to travel to see family over the Easter weekend. I love calving season, but I hate when it gets in the way of my weekend plans. But, hey, that is part of being married to a stockman and I would not have it any other way!

So here is my to-do list on this Easter weekend:

1. Swap winter clothes to spring/summer clothes. Clean out my closet and reorganize.

2. Clean house; including scrubbing baseboards and walls. I am going to get serious about it. I might even take all my blinds down and wash them with the water hose.

3. Start seeds for the garden. This should have been done a couple of weeks ago.

4. Start projects to finish this spring/summer. Arturo and I's spring/summer project is to finish projects that we have started and some that we said we would do and have not gotten too. These would be: cabinets doors for the laundry room; paint the patio furniture; paint the front door; build a window box for the front window; paint pots for the back patio; paint iron head and foot board and a few more that I cannot think of right now.

5. Play photographer...last weekend was busy with family and friends and I did not get to pick up my camera much; so this weekend I want to snap away. Maybe I will take pictures of all the unfinished projects and post them for you to see our progress as we go in to the spring/summer!

I saw this wall color on this blog and it makes me want to paint a room! Arturo might kill me though if I decided to paint a whole room...maybe I will just wait until we move to our dream house. I will just file it away until then!


What is your Easter weekend plans?

I hope this warm weather is giving you spring fever too...enjoy the day!

No comments: