Thursday, September 17, 2009

DARE

Last night I took a Yoga class. At the end of the class the instructor read a poem for an inspirational thought. I am not much into poems or quotes for inspiration; I am inspired by many things. People, places, and much more.  Anyway, the poem that the instructor read was really good, it was titled DARE, I think! What I took from the poem was dare to be great, dare to be you, dare to be happy! There were lots of other dares, but those three are the ones that really hit home for me. So I dare you to be great, dare to be you and truly you, and dare to be happy!




Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

crystal.cattle said...

Did you take this picture Wrenn? It's great! Have a awesome day.

www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

ArturoandWrenn said...

Thanks Crystal...Yeah I took it the other day. Arturo was on horse back and I was on the ground looking up at him. I thought it was kind of cool! have a great day yourself!