Sunday, September 27, 2009

Loving My New Camera


So I got my camera on Friday and I LOVE IT! I still have a ton to learn, but it is soooo cool! Here are some pictures I took around the house this weekend. I was hoping for more, but I ran 22 miles yesterday and I am a little tried...so this is all that I got. I hope to go out around sunset sometime this week and play...I will share if I make it out!



We have had such a great weekend! Arturo had to work yesterday morning and I ran 22 miles yesterday. The run was really good, most of all my nerves are gone for the race. Less than three weeks I will be running 26.2 miles! How crazy is that? Today I helped at a road race and then came home and have been doing laundry and knitting. Arturo has been working on his chaps all day that are going to be way cool! Here are some of the pictures of the chaps!

Cutting out the bell or the bottom of the chaps.

Working on putting our family brand on the bell.

The bell after it has been stamped. Pretty cool, huh?


I bought this coffee cup for Arturo when we were in MT. It says Cattleman on it...I thought it was cool and he must think that it is pretty cool too, because he uses it almost every day.


This is the yok of the chaps. I think that this is just beautiful work. I will share pictures once they are complete!


Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

crystal.cattle said...

These chaps are going to be beautiful! I love the coffee cup to. This post looked like it could have almost belonged to the Pioneer Woman. Have a great start to your week!

www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

RobynBeazley said...

Hi Wrenn, I love your picture with the pumpkins - is that at your house? I'm relaunching our Copper West website and would love to have you submit this photo to our new Harvest/Fall/Thanksgiving themed photo contest. It's to feature cool ideas for people to decorate and celebrate the time of the year. Let me know what you think...thanks! Have an amazing day.